LEAD Sustainability Stream
Leadership Exploration and Development (LEAD) is a Co-Curricular Record program hosted by the Centre for Student Engagement and Leadership (CSEL), designed to offer students from any academic area the opportunity to explore and develop leadership in four key areas: iLEAD Myself (personal growth), iLEAD My Team (group development), iLEAD My Community (community values), and iLEAD My Career (professional application).
For students interested in learning more about the core LEAD program, please contact Carolyn Finlayson, Student Development and Engagement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sustainability Stream Events and Activities
This year, the Office of Sustainability will be piloting a LEAD Sustainability Stream designed to give students experience in developing leadership skills specific to advancing sustainability on a personal, community, team and professional level. Students are encouraged to join the Sustainability Organization through the Get Involved Portal to access the information regarding this stream, or click on the links below:
- Sustainablity LEAD Program Outline
- Human Population and Sustainability
- Sustainability, Environmentalism and Community – Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus
- Sustainability, Environmentalism and Community – Welland Campus
- Building the Business Case for Sustainability – NOTL
- Building the Business Case for Sustainability – Welland
- Sustainability Leadership Hours
- Documentary Screening